Sunday, March 28, 2010

SUNDAY BEST for TRIN


Vintage unsigned "ear climber earrings"

target scraf

Vintage Pauline rader ring...don't know if I'll ever get the hang of this taking pictures of myself crap...its awkward to say the least

Vintage lace dress (that is too short for my new ass) layered over american apparel cami - Jessica Simpson shoes-Robert Lee morris cuff - Mexico bracelet- oc fair name bracelet -random Bryant Park kiosk cuff. All other rings vintage.

I put on my Sundays best (minus the fragglerock hair..I don't know what happened w\ that) with my little sister Katrina in mind. We lost her to leukemia 4 years ago when she was 13. She loved Jesus, her family, telling jokes, and anything Princess related. Today is her birthday, she would have been 17. I miss her everyday.


Me and the Princess

1 comment: